Discover why a simple thing you do everyday can change your life!
Your mother was wrong but she didn’t know it
You may be getting sick because you’ve been doing this incorrectly
The solution is not what you think it is
A billion dollar industry is capitalizing on this myth
Why less is more … less time & more effective
Listen to the podcast above and learn how to wash your hands the right way!!
Resources & Products I Use & Recommend*
Soaps & Sanitizers:
- Everyone Hand Soap – Comes in 2 sizes and many different “flavors”
- Everyone Hand Sanitizer – I like these because not only are the ingredients clean they smell good and the containers are a great size to carry in a bag, purse, etc.
- Alaffia Everyday Hand Soap – Good smelling and has moringa and coconut oil and/or shea butter in it
- Alaffia Bath & Shower Soap – This comes in unscented and scented and it works well in the bath/shower
- Dr. Bronner’s Castile Hand Soap – These soaps are especially clean, very few ingredients and mostly organic but some people find them drying to your hands
*Some of the links on this page are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you.